Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Runner's World

A few days ago I got pretty bored...so I started looking at Laurie's running blog. No, just kidding Laurie, but I was looking at her blog and she has a link to the Runner's World website and I clicked on it. I have to admit its a pretty good site and I really like it. There are all kinds of good video and relative articles too. You can also track the progress you make in your workouts and it stores all your running info on there too. If you haven't checked it out you really should. Even though I only started using this week, I think its going to help me stay focused and motivated to continue training. Just click here to check it out.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love their training log, it's great. It will even track the mileage you are putting on your shoes and tell you how much they cost you per mile. You can also track lifting, swimming, walking...whatever you want. There is also a link I recently discovered that will automatically track your workouts on your blog...it's pretty cool!

Dick said...

Does it keep track of excuses also? If it does, I'm in!!

Tom North said...

yeah I saw that on your blog....how do I get that?