Friday, January 30, 2009

....I miss you!

So after I made that post last night i actually did lace up the nasty Adidas and I went for a 3.5 mile run. I just went to the gym and ran on the treadmill but I ran pretty hard and ran it in 28 minutes or in other words at an 8 min/mile pace. I took a long time warming up and stretching though because my calves were so tight. Really what are tight are the Achilles tendons, my calves are actually okay, I guess from all the running, but that was the first time I had ran stairs in like 3 years.
Today I just did a really quick workout after work and then tried to get home to do some much needed homework (which I have yet to touch). I ran 2 miles at a little slower than 8 min/mile and then just did three sets of low weight high rep curls and called it a day. I just wasn't feeling very motivated at all. That's why I really need to find someone to do these triathlons with me. So that way we can motivate each other and working out won't be so boring.
On another note I was looking at the UVU Baseball website today. I really miss baseball, there really isn't anything a whole lot better than a warm day and a baseball game. I really need to find some kind of a hardball league and get playing a little bit again...or at least find a batting cage around here and go hit some balls. I miss you baseball.

No comments: