Thursday, January 29, 2009

Freakin Stairs from Hell

So like I mentioned in my last entry I ran those stairs at BYU and I had thought that I would probably be a little tender from doing so...well it turns out that it just about killed me; I don't think that my calves have ever been so sore in my life. You need to remember that I've been doing sports since age 6 or younger, I've been through some pretty intense workouts before and trust me I've been pretty sore before too. This though, I have never felt. I seriously could hardly walk today. I'll stretch them out (which hurts horribly) then two minutes later they are as tight as ever again, its killer.
As a result of my tenderness I talked myself out of doing anything athletic yesterday and haven't done anything today either. I did just watch Cinderella Man though and I feel "inspired" to go for a little jog. It is almost 9:00 pm though, thankfully Gold's Gym is open 24 hours a day though! I don't have class until 9:00 am tomorrow so what the heck? Why not?

2 comments:

Dick said...

There's a reason elevators were invented.

Laurie said...

Wait until you've been sitting in class for an hour or so then try to walk again...