Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting there...kinda

Well it kind of feels like I'm starting to get to where I want to. I had some really good swims the last couple of days and my running times have actually dropped too. However the bike is really taking second to the other training, I hate riding stationary bikes and that's really my only option. All in all though I think I'm doing okay considering I have no idea how to properly train for one of these things.
Since spring break has started I've been able to focus a little bit more on training and its been good, I also went out and bought some food so that I could eat a little better. In all honesty I would say that the biggest challenge that I face right now for keeping me from competing in a triathlon would have to be that I don't actually have a bike to either train on or compete on.

No comments: