Thursday, June 10, 2010

So this is what has been happening

Its been a while since I last wrote on here, but don't fret I'm not out of shape and wheezing at the tops of staircases. I've been riding my bike a lot lately and I've started p90x again. My team didn't get drawn for the Lotoja race but we've signed up and already got in to another race called the Salt to Saint, its a rely style race from Salt Lake City to St. George. I'm pretty excited about it and it should be a lot of fun. Apart from my 40-60 mile rides I do several times a week I'll occasionally run or swim and I'm staying in decent shape.
Anyway, its bed time...I'll try to keep this updated more.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Your blog looks good. Good job staying in shape.

Dick said...

I agree with Laurie...your blog looks good. Glad you're staying in shape. Good luck with the race.